[Scilab-users] Rotate an xarc figure

Dang, Christophe Christophe.Dang at sidel.com
Wed Dec 19 11:51:02 CET 2012

Hello,

I think this is a bit the same as
http://mailinglists.scilab.org/Plot-overlays-on-images-tt2617675.html
but as it was 2,5 years ago, I try again...

So, I work on ellipse fitting, and would like to display the regression model superimposed to the experimental points.

I extract the parameters of the ellipse and draw it with xarc, but cannot rotate it.

Is there an elegant way to do this or do I have to calculate some points and draw with xpoly (ro something else)?

--
Christophe Dang Ngoc Chan
Mechanical calculation engineer

Sidel Group