[scilab-Users] Re: SCIFANN tootlbox loading error

ycollette.nospam at free.fr ycollette.nospam at free.fr
Mon Feb 6 09:08:05 CET 2012

Hello,

SciFann compiles fine with latest version of FANN.
I've got an error (problem on a demo with a structure).
I can send you this first version maybe.
I still have:
- to wrap new functions shipped with latest version of FANN
- to fix the structure bug
- to convert all the functions to the new api.

Best regards,

YC

PS: I will upload asap this first version on the scifann website.