Could not save Xcos diagram!

olivier olivier.elbaz at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 21:56:03 CET 2012

Hi,

I am using Scilab version 5.3.3 with 34 bits (Windows Vista) and with 64
bits (Windows 7) with two different computers.
On my two computers I got the same issue, I can not save a Xcos diagram even
a blank one or the one provided by the demo. I am always getting the same
message :

Erreur Xcos
Ne peut pas sauvegarder le shema ( Could not save the diagram)

I have tried to save it in different places on my disk and it does not help.
Help would be appreciated or I will have to give up to use Scilab....
Thanks,
Olivier E.