Adding picture inside a graphic window

anthony_daclin anthony.daclin at velux.com
Thu Feb 9 10:36:51 CET 2012

Hello,

I am a new user of Scilab, I have made a function for beeing able inside the
same graphic window to show plotted results and picture too explaining the
position of my result.

You can see the result of my work.

This is the code I use:

/function afficher()
    file_name=uigetfile(["*.jpg"])
    xsetech([1/2+1/15,1/2+1/20,2/5,2/5])
    test="$\includegraphics{"+file_name+"}$"
    xstring(0,0,test)
endfunction/

I use the SIVP add-on for loading my picture and this code to insert it
inside my window:

/test="$\includegraphics{"+file_name+"}$"
    xstring(0,0,test)/

I have two problems:

The first one, is that using this code do not allow me to resize my picture
to the space available inside my window (  the size :/
xsetech([1/2+1/15,1/2+1/20,2/5,2/5])/ )

The second one is: I want to save my window and being able to directly open
a saved window by puting it inside Scilab. In ths, case a error message
appears:

/!--error 144
Opération non définie pour les opérandes données.

vérifier ou définir la fonction %axesData_n_s pour la surcharge.

at line       5 of function load_user_data called by :
at line     423 of function load_graphichandle called by :
at line     104 of function load_graphichandle called by :
at line      18 of function %h_load called by :
load('\\033makhffile001.velux.org\033MA-WIN7-root$\ada.kh-f\Desktop\test.scg');
while executing a callback/

Do anyone know how to solve my problem or know a way to put a picture inside
a window and being able to save the window and open it without any crash.

Thank you for the interest given to my problem.

Regards.

Anthony