Adding picture inside a graphic window

anthony_daclin anthony.daclin at velux.com
Fri Feb 10 13:27:55 CET 2012

Hi,

Thank yu for your help on this topic. Indeed, the new version of Scilab alow
me to save windows and be able to open it. The last step, I want o succeed
in is the possibility to had a picture inside my window.

The current code I use is:

/function afficher()
    file_name=uigetfile(["*.jpg"])
    test="$\includegraphics{"+file_name+"}$"
    xstringb(0,0,test,1/4,1/4,"fill")
endfunction/

thesecond possibility is:

/function afficher()
    file_name=uigetfile(["*.jpg"])
    test="$\includegraphics{"+file_name+"}$"
    xstring(0,0,test,1/4,1/4)
endfunction/

In each case it amost works but I have not the possibility to resize the
picture to fit the space i wantto be allowed for it. (1/4,1/4) in this
example.

Do you know if it is possible to directly resize the picture to fit the
space, I want to allow for it.

Thank you for your help.

Anthony