[scilab-Users] Re: Adding picture inside a graphic window

Calixte DENIZET calixte.denizet at scilab-enterprises.com
Fri Feb 10 13:59:11 CET 2012

On 10/02/2012 13:48, Adrien Vogt-Schilb wrote:
> On 10/02/2012 13:27, anthony_daclin wrote:
>> In each case it amost works but I have not the possibility to resize the
>> picture to fit the space i wantto be allowed for it. (1/4,1/4) in this
>> example.
>>
>> Do you know if it is possible to directly resize the picture to fit the
>> space, I want to allow for it.
>>

> Hi
> isn't the purpose of
> xstring(1,-0.5,"$\scalebox{0.5}{"+txt+"}$")
>
> it was in Samuel's answer

Hi,

You can use \includegraphics[scale=0.5]{...} and you can precise the way
to interpolate the scale in using the key interpolation which can take
the values: bilinear, bicubic or nearest_neighbor, e.g.:
\includegraphics[scale=0.5,interpolation=bicubic]{...}
The options in \includegraphics can be width, height, keepaspectratio,
scale, angle, origin or interpolation (this last one is not a LaTeX
standard but it is only available in jlatexmath).

Calixte