NO GRAPHIC IS DISPLAYED And scilab freezed

abd_bela abelahcene at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 08:19:24 CET 2012

Hi,
I am using scilab 5.2 ( same pb with 5.3),  no graphics can be displayed.

In previous version 4.* or older   no problem of this kind.

I am working  on  debian 6  ( same as linuxmint 11).
Just when I try plotting anything,  just a sin(x)    the scilab  freeze
and no possibility to continue nor to stop it.

I go to the linux terminal to kill it.

So there are to problems  here :
 1....   no graph displayed
2...   no possibility to cancel the "bad  plotting command"

thanks for help
best regards