GUI and license

IGS SUPPORT support at idrogeostudi.com
Thu Feb 23 09:27:42 CET 2012

Dear Sirs,
I'm italian geophysicist, I work at IGS IdroGeoStudi (Catania).
I'm using the free software Scilab, and I appreciate it very much!
I'm writing an analysis software, using different GUI (edit, pushbutton,
text, uimenu, etc..) and I want to print different figures with plots,
GUI, uimenu (the whole figure window!) but I have a problem: using the
functions toprint or printfigure, only plots are printed, not GUI
components. How can I do to print the complete figure?

Further, I need please an explanation about the license.
My employer, Mario Foresta, wants to sell my code to different
customers, but if one of our customers resells it (or he makes and
distribute copies) my work is commercially useless, because IGS does not
sell more copies.
My employer wants to know if my code can be closed, or if to buy a
license of Scilab. There is a license of Scilab to buy?

We look forward to hearing soon from you
Thank you and best regards
--
Chiara Cocorullo
Geophysicist