[scilab-Users] Re: Module Creation - Basic Question

Mathieu Dubois mathieu.dubois at limsi.fr
Thu Jan 5 16:48:57 CET 2012

On 01/05/2012 04:22 PM, shadders wrote:
> Hi Mathieu,
>
> Thanks - the startup file .scilab or scilab.ini is not present.
>
> Hence i assume i can create one and it will automatically be be loaded ??
Exactly.
> I am using Windows 7 64bit - location is as per Vista instructions.
>
> Since the scilab.ini does not exist - can anyone provide the correct
> structure - unless it is the following :
>
> c:\users\richard\Appdata\Roaming\Scilab\scilab-5.3.3\impsec.sci
>
> As an example ?.
You can open scilab editor, write your instructions and save it in the
right place.
Besides, it is a simple text file that can be opened with any text editor.

I don't have the file impsec.sci. I guess it the file Serge Steer sent
in reply of your message about Delta matrix.
If so you don't need to  enclose your instruction in function ...
endfunction blocks.

The command to load a file is exec (see help page).