[scilab-Users] Re: Module Creation - Basic Question

Mathieu Dubois mathieu.dubois at limsi.fr
Thu Jan 5 17:25:02 CET 2012

Sorry if my post was confusing but you don't have to modify the impseq file.
Leave it unchanged.

What I meant was that you don't need  to but function ... endfunction
in your scilab startup file (of course you can).
In your case the file would contain:
exec('c:\users\richard\Appdata\Roaming\Scilab\scilab-5.3.3\impseq.sci', -1);

Of course you should not move the impseq.sci without updating the
startup file.