Simulation

clemride clement.ervefel at hotmail.fr
Mon Jan 9 18:20:12 CET 2012

Partie_courbe_glissement.xcos

Could you help me to solve the problem please.

I'd like to make a function such as:

The entry comes from O to 1. When it is between 0 and 0,2 I 'd like to make
the product of the entry with the value 6 and when the entry is between 0,2
and 1, I like to make the prduct of the entry with the gain 0,375.

That would make me an output depending on the entry. I did it in this file
with a  chosen entry but it does'nt work.  It is said (error type or port).
What does that mean? Can you help me ?

Thanks