[scilab-Users] Scilab 5.3.3 and Mac OS Lion

Allan CORNET allan.cornet at scilab.org
Tue Jan 10 08:21:55 CET 2012

Hi,

Scilab 5.4 works on MacOs X Lion, you can try alpha version here:
<http://www.scilab.org/products/scilab/download/alpha>
http://www.scilab.org/products/scilab/download/alpha

Scilab detects if a C/C++ compiler is installed on your platform and uses
it. On MacOs X, you can download and use Xcode 4 (from Mac App store)

 <http://help.scilab.org/docs/5.4.0-alpha-1/en_US/supported_compilers.html>
http://help.scilab.org/docs/5.4.0-alpha-1/en_US/supported_compilers.html

Happy new year

Allan