SIVP-0.5.3 fails install on Scilab 5.3.3

Berns Buenaobra berns.buenaobra at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 05:55:22 CET 2012

Hello all:

For some reason if I install the prior version of SIVP which is 0.5.2 using
the line invocation on an offline mode using cd SCI/contrib/sivp-0.5.2 then
followed by  exec('builder.sce') all went well with no errors unlike when I
tried to install the latest version of SIVP-0.5.3 I have the following
errors:

!common.c
!
!
!
!c:\program
files\scilab-5.3.3\contrib\sivp-0.5.3\sci_gateway\c\common.h(43) : fatal
error C1083: C!
!     annot open include file: 'cxcore.h': Invalid
argument                                        !
!
!
!NMAKE : fatal error U1077: '"C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio
9.0\VC\bin\cl.EXE"' : return!
!      code
'0x2'
!
!
!
!Stop.
!
 !--error 10000
ilib_compile: Error while executing Makelib.mak.
at line      76 of function ilib_compile called by :
at line     107 of function ilib_build called by :
at line     133 of function tbx_build_gateway called by :
inter_ldflags ,                    inter_cflags  )
at line      98 of exec file called by :

at line      13 of function tbx_builder called by :
at line      49 of function tbx_builder_gateway_lang called by :
tbx_builder_gateway_lang(languages, sci_gateway_dir);
at line       6 of exec file called by :

at line      13 of function tbx_builder called by :
at line      32 of function tbx_builder_gateway called by :
tbx_builder_gateway(toolbox_dir);
at line      34 of exec file called by :
exec('builder.sce')

What can be wrong with the update?

Regards,

Berns B.