[scilab-Users] Link computational function written in Scilab language

Adrien Vogt-Schilb vogt at centre-cired.fr
Sun Jan 29 15:25:37 CET 2012

On 29/01/2012 13:10, melmak wrote:
> I have computational function written in Scilab language. How can I link it
> to Scilab? For C comptational it is ilib_for_link but what about Scilab comp
> function?

hi

you just have to move the function definition in a new file that you
could call myfuntions.sci, then execute it with exec
you can have a look at the getd function too

tru this from the scilab console

help exec

help getd

(i would not recommend to use comp)

(you are not going to make your scilab written function execute faster
by "compiling them")

hope it helps