[scilab-Users] gcf().resizefcn(h): How to refer to the triggering figure through h?

sgougeon at free.fr sgougeon at free.fr
Mon Jul 2 20:37:25 CEST 2012

>It is also possible to add an argument to the resizefcn function which will contain the win_number or the handle to the resized >window.
>
>Serge

That's right: As long as the syntax gcf().resizefcn is not allowed,
assigning h.resizefcn="do(..)" needs to previously define h. So the
chosen variable h can be used in the calling sequence of the call_back.
It is by far the easiest way to do. I was wondering about how to do it
in a more generic way, but it is useless.
Thank you.

Samuel