Compiling c++ project with with Windows (CallScilab, api_scilab)

Melaine Gautier melaine.gautier at inria.fr
Fri Jun 1 19:39:22 CEST 2012

 <allan.cornet at ...> writes:

> Hi,
>
> Have you try examples in
> SCI/modules/call_scilab/examples/call_scilab/c/visual_studio
>
> In Scilab 5.3.x we splist dependencies.
>
> You must add: api_scilab.lib, call_scilab.lib as dependencies to your
> vs project
>
> or
>
> #pragma comment(lib, "../../../../../../bin/call_scilab.lib")
> #pragma comment(lib, "../../../../../../bin/api_scilab.lib")
>
> in your code.
>
> Please notice that in x64 target, your code must call a scilab x64 and
> that in x86 target, your code must call scilab 32 bit
>
> Best regards
>
> Allan CORNET

Hi,
I tried to replace LibScilab.lib by call_scilab.lib
but I miss more linking so I
return to my initial dependanceis api_scilab and LibScilab.lib.

My PC is 64bits machine so I was thinking to link to 64bits scilab lib
but I can't.

I didn't know the macro pragma, it is used to include lib easyly, that's great.
But I keep my problem even with using those macro.

Thanks,
Melaine