Can't get scilab source git and svn in window

hehiha dungnguyenbk at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 14:14:26 CEST 2012

 I'm a beginner. This is first time I used scilab and
git. I want to compiler scilab in visual c++ 2010 express
Following link.
http://wiki.scilab.org/Visual%20Studio%20C%2B%2B%202008%20Express
http://wiki.scilab.org/Visual%20Studio%20C%2B%2B%202008%20Express
But I can't get code by git and can't Checkout the Windows prerequisites.

1. I setup git version for window
2. I open git bash and config proxy server
3. I clone your code. But have error. I try search to find solutions so. I
can't get git code. Because I download release packet.

$git config --global http.proxy $http_proxy
http://proxy.abc.com:8080
$git clone git://git.scilab.org/scilab
cloning into 'scilab'...
fata: unable to connect to git.scilab.org
git.scilab.org[0: 193.51.192.152]:error=No error

svn
1. I steup tortoises and setting proxy server for svn.
2. Check out code
link checkout:
svn://svn.scilab.org/scilab/trunk/Dev-Tools/SE/Prerequirements/Windows/
But I can't check out code.

Could you help me?