[scilab-Users] "unix" or "unix_g" ... use + portability

paul.carrico at free.fr paul.carrico at free.fr
Thu Jun 7 09:15:45 CEST 2012

Dear All,

AS ever spoken herebellow, I'm working on the portability from Windows OS to Linux oS including bash instructions ....

Original code under Windows (works fine):
commandline_BACON = "( ECHO ;INPUT """ + INPUT_FILE_NAME + ".dat"" & ECHO ;.FIN& ECHO;.STOP ) | " + samcef_path + "\Bacon NOM=" + INPUT_FILE_NAME +" SAM_PREFIX=SAM_TMPDIR=banque=" + INPUT_FILE_NAME + ".dat "
[rep,stat,err]=unix_g(commandline_BACON);

Nota :
- INPUT + .FIN + .STOP are specific keywords of the solver ... and they lead to error with sh
- I'm not "bash" skilled so I've not found the problem
- I've ever tested both unix_g and unix scilab keywords ...

Any advice or any doc on how to avoid this trouble ?

thanks in advance

Paul