500mo Ascii file

Tingsten remi.mercier at imelavi.fr
Thu Jun 14 13:12:26 CEST 2012

Hello David and Antoine and thank you again for your help,

Indeed, I discovered yesterday evening that one argument of the csv_read
function could be used to identify a header.
I used it succefully ;-)

As you can see in the first post, every header line as a "e" in it. So
/A=csv_read('mytestfile.csv',',','.','double',[],'/e/');/ does the job !!!
(By the way there are much better way to do the regexp search
http://perldoc.perl.org/perlrequick.html)

So the csv_read fonction is really good.

Only missing feature I can see now is if you want to load only 1 line every
100 you can't with csv_read (correct?) but you can with altenative methods.

Have a good day,
Rémi