How to resolve this differentiel equation?

Tima meni.tima at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 14 16:33:14 CEST 2012

Hi,

Thanks a lot for your replies.

In fact, I am tring to implement a solver of differential equation in Java.
I indicate my equation as a String:  *P=C*dT/dt + R(T-Tenv) * in my class
Java, I initialize my parameters, all this are introduced to Scilab(with
sci.exec(".. "))  and then tried to solve this equation with ode or
something else.
Otherwise, I don't define the function in this way: *"dT/dt=..."*

I tried it with a simple function, and it works fine, but this kind of
functions I don't know how to solve it?

Any suggestions please,
Thanks