[scilab-Users] Scilab use with multiple core processors

michael.baudin at contrib.scilab.org michael.baudin at contrib.scilab.org
Thu Jun 28 22:40:38 CEST 2012

 Hi Samuel,

 I gathered several informations on the following wiki page :

 http://wiki.scilab.org/Documentation/ParallelComputingInScilab

 This page allowed to fix several errors I made in my previous messages
 and to add other tools in the discussion.

 By the way, I wonder if the FFTW module of Scilab makes use of the
 multithreaded feature of the library :

 http://www.fftw.org/doc/Multi_002dthreaded-FFTW.html

 Does someone know this ? If yes, could we present a small Scilab
 snippet to make an example to make the multi-core "dance" ?

 Best regards,

 Michaël