scilab from command line in 5.4 alpha1

David Chèze david.cheze at cea.fr
Mon Mar 12 09:25:12 CET 2012

Thanks, I tried it.

Because i need to plot and export image of the plots, i understood that i
had to use scilex.exe in 'normal graphics' mode, that is without the -nwni
option : when i terminate my automated script, in want that scilab closed,
ie I inserted the "exit;" command at the end but then scilab is issuing the
usual message "are you sure you want to close ?"
I tried the -nogui option but since i need graphics to plot, it's not
correct for my application.

Thanks for your tips ,

David