[scilab-Users] GL2PS error when exporting

Mathieu Dubois mathieu.dubois at limsi.fr
Thu Mar 15 18:47:04 CET 2012

Hello,

On 03/15/2012 03:38 PM, Dean Parsons wrote:

> I thought I would send this again since I never received a response.
>
> Dean Parsons

Why do you mean by Linux Terminal? You mean when you type 'xs2svg' under
bash? If that's the I don't know this command (not found on my ubuntu
box) but I think it's not related to scilab.

So if I understand correctly you receive 2 different error messages when
using xs2svg: one time "GL2PS error: gl2psBeginPage called in wrong
program state", one time ''xs2svg: GL2PS error during export.", right?

Can you give us exactly the way you call xs2svg?