[scilab-Users] GL2PS error when exporting

Mathieu Dubois mathieu.dubois at limsi.fr
Thu Mar 15 20:47:23 CET 2012

Hello,

The code seems correct and it works on my system (see attached file):
plot() // produce demo
file_name = "test"
xs2svg(0,strcat([file_name,".svg"]),"portrait");

I'm not very well informed on GC but I have a Quadro FX 3500. I use the
recommended proprietary NVIDIA drivers under Ubuntu 11.04 (sorry I don't
understand anything about NVIDIA driver version but if you know commands
to get more information don't hesitate). This config works for more than
2 years (with the previous drivers).

By the way if you use "vesa" I guess X11 doesn't use the NVIDIA driver.

So I'm sorry but you will probably have to update your drivers (if you
use Ubuntu this should be easy with System -> Administration ->
Additional drivers)... If it doesn't work you may have a look at the
Nouveau drivers.

HTH,
Mathieu