[scilab-Users] recovering the text of a web page from internet

Eric Dubois grocer.toolbox at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 21:24:58 CET 2012

Thanks for your quick answer.

However I am not sure that it answers exactly to my needs: what I am
looking for is a way to do that FROM Scilab (that is with a Scilab command,
encapsulated in a script or a function for instance) and if I have well
understood what you suggest, your proposal is to go through a download as a
text file on my computer.

Eric.