[scilab-Users] recovering the text of a web page from internet

Eric Dubois grocer.toolbox at gmail.com
Sun Mar 18 17:05:38 CET 2012

Hi

What I search is a Scilab command which would look something like:
--> txt=read_from_web('http://adress')

Such a command exists in software R, but I did found the equivalent in
Scilab.

And if I understand well, what you suggests is an indirect way: first
download the text, then read it into Scilab, which is not exactly the same
(no automatisation of routine tasks from instance)

Éric.