Linking Delphi DLL with Scilab

Thales Jacques thalesjacques at gmail.com
Sun May 6 22:14:04 CEST 2012

Hi all,

I've been trying without success to link a DLL built in Delphi with Scilab.
I have followed several posts:
http://groups.google.com/group/comp.soft-sys.math.scilab/browse_thread/thread/2fdb0083d9b6f8ad
//http://audition.ens.fr/brette/coursneurones/ScilabMaterial/
//http://www.snv.jussieu.fr/~wensgen/Doc/scilab-2.6/Intro-html/intro-html006.html

I am trying to use the following command:

link('C:<path>\RkRechDll.dll','getVersion','c');

the output is

link: The file C:<path>\RkRechDll.dll does not exist.

!--error 236
link: The shared archive was not loaded: Unknown Error

I know the DLL exists and the error code does not help...

The DLL call other DLL's located in the same folder and are set to be used
with "stdcall". The DLL also can be used with a COM Interface (but i
actually dont want to do that).

Any help with ideas or examples would be appreciated.

Thanks,

T Jacques