Linking Delphi DLL with Scilab

Thales Jacques thalesjacques at gmail.com
Tue May 8 23:46:58 CEST 2012

Jasper/Allan,

I got the DLL to successfully link by re-installing scilab scilab-5.3.3 32
bits. Thank you for your help. Continuing the problem with the Scilab, here
is what I am getting now:

-->functions=["getVersion";"isReynoldsOk";"RKRech";];

-->link('RkRechDll.dll',functions,'c')
Shared archive loaded.
Link done.
RKRech is not an entry point.
                                    !--error 235
link: problem with one of the entry point.

-->link("show")
Number of entry points 2.
Shared libraries :
[ 0 ] : 1 library.
Entry point isReynoldsOk in shared library 0.
Entry point getVersion in shared library 0.
 ans  =

    0.

-->link()
 ans  =

!isReynoldsOk  getVersion  !

What is happening is that only 2 functions are being loaded. In fact,
"RKRech" is a procedure while "getVersion" and "isReynoldsOk" are functions.
So, looks like I can link the functions but not procedures (as defined by
Delphi).
Obsvioully, if I remove "RKRech" from the functions vector everything works
just fine (no errors are returned).

Do you know a way around it?

Thank you.

Thales.