Problem when installing cglab

Rafael Mantovani - Veltec rgmantovani at veltec.com.br
Wed May 9 19:40:43 CEST 2012

Hello,

I installed the cglab module via "atomsInstall('cglab')" command, but when
i try to use *cglab* module with the command "atomsLoad('cglab')" the
following error message appears:

*Start CG-lab
    Load macros
    Load gateways
atomsLoad: An error occurred while loading 'cglab-2.0-1':
    link: The shared archive was not loaded: libCGAL.so.5: cannot open
shared object file: No such file or directory*

I found the file "libCGAL.so.9" in folder /usr/local/include (of the CGAL
version that I've installed). So, what should I do to correct this error
message?

Att,

Rafael.