[scilab-Users] Hi

Julie PAUL julie.paul at scilab.org
Mon May 14 16:42:40 CEST 2012

Dear Sir,

We are currently working on Scilab 5.4.0 version.

This version includes major improvements in graphics functionalities of Scilab, complete refactoring of Scilab GUI with a Matlab-like look & feel, new XML read/write features, etc. and represents a huge amount of work which explains the elapsed time between the releases.
Scilab R&D team is working hard on it and apologizes for the delay.

We plan to release a beta version of it shortly and a final version in a couple of months.

Thanks for your support
Best Regards

--
Julie PAUL