Exporting graphics: black square in vector formats

jml jml at unice.fr
Sat May 19 17:07:18 CEST 2012

Le 19/05/12 08:06, breitu [via Scilab / Xcos - Mailing Lists Archives] a
écrit :
> Hi,
>  maybe my answer is much too late.
> I had the same problem (running Xubuntu 10.4 Linux).
> I read the "help usecanvas", where it is written, switching to "vesa"
> graphics mode solves
> problems with graphics.
> I did this and then the produced pictures were ok.!
>
> Ciao
> Karl

> NAML
> <http://mailinglists.scilab.org/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=macro_viewer&id=instant_html%21nabble%3Aemail.naml&base=nabble.naml.namespaces.BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NodeNamespace&breadcrumbs=notify_subscribers%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-instant_emails%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-send_instant_email%21nabble%3Aemail.naml>

No it's not. I'm very grateful for your explanations.
Thanks a lot.
Meantime i used scilab 5.3.3 installed on a Centos 6.2 64 bits, using
vglconnect
from my Ubuntu 10.10 client, then use vglrun scilab.  It works fine
without any black square,
when exporting to any vector format. This way you can run opengl
applications remotely,
the rendering is made on the server.

JM