[scilab-Users] GraphicsMagic1.3.15-windows-source in Scilab- 5.3.3

Antoine Monmayrant antoine.monmayrant at laas.fr
Tue May 22 09:24:52 CEST 2012

On 22/05/2012 02:02, benedito timoteo wrote:
> Hello everybody
>
> I am very new in Scilab-5.3.3 and I want to use GraphicsMagick,
> particularly the libtiff that GM has. Is there a way to use it as if it
> were a Scilab module?
>
> Or use only libtiff in some way? I appreciate and will be very grateful for
> any help.
>
> Best regards
>
> b.benes

There are several image processing toolboxes in scilab like SIP, SIVP
and IPDT: http://atoms.scilab.org/categories/image_processing
I personnaly use SIVP and it works great for reading images in Scilab.
If the feature you are looking for is not available in SIVP, you can
also directly call libtiff.
I did it for reading 16bit tiff images, but it's a complete mess for the
moment.
If I find time to rewrite it, I can try to post the code here.

Antoine