Scilab 5.3.3 (Suse 12.1, 64bit) batch job: GLIBCXX_3.4.15' not found

breitu breitu at arcor.de
Wed May 23 09:07:16 CEST 2012

Hi all,
I have a problem. If I run scilab by invoking "scilab" and then use the
command window, no problem.
If I try to use:
scillab -f foo.sce -nw nb
I always get the error message:

(scilab-bin:13202): Gtk-WARNING **:
/home/karl/downloadsneu/scilab-5.3.3/lib/thirdparty/libstdc++.so.6: version
`GLIBCXX_3.4.15' not found (required by
/usr/lib64/gtk-2.0/2.10.0/engines//liboxygen-gtk.so)

Since I would like to use this batch job in a presentation, it is very
annoying.
I  installed libstdc++.so.6, but it didn't help.
Any advice what to do?
Or a way to redirect this warning messages to a file, ao that they no appear
on the screen? *Then* a graphics window should appear on the screen