[scilab-Users] Re: Compiling c++ project with with Windows (CallScilab, api_scilab)

allan.cornet at scilab.org allan.cornet at scilab.org
Thu May 31 18:26:44 CEST 2012

Hi,

Have you try examples in
SCI/modules/call_scilab/examples/call_scilab/c/visual_studio

In Scilab 5.3.x we splist dependencies.

You must add: api_scilab.lib, call_scilab.lib as dependencies to your
vs project

or

#pragma comment(lib, "../../../../../../bin/call_scilab.lib")
#pragma comment(lib, "../../../../../../bin/api_scilab.lib")

in your code.

Please notice that in x64 target, your code must call a scilab x64 and
that in x86 target, your code must call scilab 32 bit

Best regards

Allan CORNET