[Scilab-users] Re-docking windows

rm1897 roger at rwmoss.co.uk
Thu Nov 1 10:39:36 CET 2012

I have Scilab 5.4.0 on both Windows 7 and Mac OS-X Mountain Lion (I recently
installed it and am just learning to use it).

I have found how to undock the variable browser and command history but
there seems to be no way of redocking them.  I have tried (on both systems)
dragging them back in the main window, and the reverse, dragging the main
window (small) inside them, killing them, restarting Scilab, looking through
the preferences - am I missing something?

I was happy with the little "undock" arrow, why is there not a "redock"
arrow in its place?

Thanks
Roger