[Scilab-users] problems with tools for accurate computation

bkherbert bkherbert99 at yahoo.ca
Thu Nov 1 23:54:19 CET 2012

link('D:\scilab\xnum\xnum.dll','xdispacher2','c');
exec('D:\scilab\xnum\xnum.sci');

The two lines of code above can be used in Scilab 5.4 to load the xnum dll
and then the xnum functions in the file xnum.sci.  Note that the code does
not do the check to see if the dll is already loaded (which is found in the
file xnum_loader).  I save this file and then load and execute the file
whenever I want to use xnum.  Hope this helps.  Note that the file path must
be the correct path location for the xnum folder on your computer (on my
computer this just happens to be 'D:\scilab\xnum' )