[Scilab-users] Run your Scilab Codes Through Browser

Saket Choudhary saketkc at gmail.com
Sat Nov 10 19:55:25 CET 2012

Hello Everyone!

We are back again at : http://scilab-test.garudaindia.in/cloud/

Username: guest
Password : guest123

Lets hope the hacker doesnt try ti pull it down again !

The books and examples are still missing as we are still under the process
of migrating our whole site ! The hacker(read cracker) deleted everything
we had ! I am sure his/her act of 'cracking' can be utilised in much
ethical ways , rather than just deleting the content of a site like ours
meant for community education.

Regards,
Saket Choudhary
Fourth Year Undergraduate