[Scilab-users] parallilization : error on opensuse

Paul Carrico paul.carrico at free.fr
Mon Nov 19 08:24:51 CET 2012

Dear all

When I launched one of the examples, I had the above  error : is there something to install first ? I’ve not seen anything in the help page (nor into Atoms main page) ….

Paul

A previous error has been detected while loading libsciparallel.so: €T‹[Min,Med,Max]=parallel_run(A,B,C,"min_med_max");// equivalent to the previous loop.

!--error 999

Impossible de charger la bibliothèque libsciparallel.so : /home/paul/scilab-5.4.0/share/scilab/modules/parallel/.libs/libsciparallel.so: Ne peut ouvrir le fichier d'objet partagé: Aucun fichier ou dossier de ce type at line 37 of exec file called by :