[Scilab-users] Custom Blocks in Xcos, linked, not copied into models

Lukas Reichlin lukas.reichlin.lists at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 10:54:04 CET 2012

Dear Scilab Community

I would like to create custom blocks (out of standard Xcos blocks) in Xcos, save them into a file and add them to the Xcos palette browser. If I use these custom blocks, no copies must be made, only links to the original block in the palette. If I change the block in the palette browser, all models using this block should be updated automatically to the new version of the custom block.

How can I do this?

Thanks in advance for any help and
best regards,
Lukas