[Scilab-users] Using Scilab to plot via C++ code

Byron Millet byronmillet at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 26 22:12:13 CET 2012

Hello,
I have a program written in C++ that reads in multiple data files and processes data.At the end of the processing I am trying to produce a plot of an approximately 300 x 350 lattice of sites.
I ran several tests and was able to generate a plot.
I then moved the plotting routine to a later part of the program (after many calculations are performed).Initially I was able to generate a plot, but my calculations were off.
Once I fixed the calculations the plotting is no  longer working.
The C++ code first creates a named matrix of double that contains all the data to be plotted.Then it runs a sciilab script that actually generates the plot.
When the script executes it is generating the graphics window with the axes but instead of giving me a plot of the data I am getting:FecFacetDrawerJoGL::drawFec: No more memory

I have tried increasing the stacksize by including the command "stacksize("max") at the start of my script but the error is still occurring.

Here is the script that my C++ code calls:
stacksize("max");X = [1:349];Y = [1:287];disp("executing Scilab script")f=scf(0);f.color_map = jetcolormap(50);Sgrayplot(Y,X,d);disp("Done");

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Byron