[Scilab-users] Scilab date and hour functions

julien.langouet julien.langouet at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 20:16:17 CET 2012

Hello,

I'm a beginner in Scilab. However I'm trying to use it for a special
application. I participate to the Shell Eco Marathon with my college team.
And I want to analyse data from an electrical logger.

I'm now in trouble with Scilab because I want to create a matrix containing
the time corresponding with the recording time.

The logger records 10 times a second (10Hz) some electrical data. There is a
"time matrix" in the data file but it's in millisecond. So after 1 hour
recording data, I have in the time matrix something like 3600000. I need it
to be able to analyse a graph depending on time

My question is : How can I display or create a matrix with the time in a
different format? I would like to have the time displayed in this kind of
format hh:mm:ss,ms for exemple : 01:15:36,4 ...
Is this possible?

Thank you very much.
Julien Langouet