[Scilab-users] Can't install Scilab

jasper van baten jasper at amsterchem.com
Fri Oct 5 14:31:06 CEST 2012

My Norton 360 did that since the first beta (only with the 32 bit
version, not with the 64 bit version). I have the option to restore when
going into the security history though. I imagine this requires
administrative rights.

Cloud.7 is a heuristic virus detection mechanism. I reckon it is wrong
in this case.

Best wishes,

Jasper.