[Scilab-users] importXcosDiagram function under Scilab 5.4.0

Serge Steer Serge.Steer at inria.fr
Wed Oct 10 18:02:20 CEST 2012

So it is clearly a bug introduced in scilab-5.4.0. clear must not remove
variables created at startup time
a workaround can be to add the following instruction in your
<SCIHOME>scilab.ini file
predef(94);

This will protect the libraries created by the Scilab startup.

Please report that bug into Bugzilla

Serge Steer