[Scilab-users] Brazilian Scilab Community

Sylvestre Ledru sylvestre.ledru at scilab-enterprises.com
Sat Oct 13 21:35:11 CEST 2012

Le 06/10/2012 23:25, Eduardo Torrecillas a écrit :
> Hi all,
>
> I would like to share with you that today I have created BR Scilab, a
> brazilian community for Scilab users.
> Anyone who can read Portuguese, check out: http://brscilab.blogspot.com/
>
> The idea is to have a place for brazilian Scilab users to communicate
> and share experiences, codes, modules and so on. Hope you enjoy!

Glad to see such work!

By the way, both pt_BR localization of Scilab (here:
https://translations.launchpad.net/scilab/) and the help pages of Scilab
itself need some love from portugues translators!

Don't hesitate to contact me directly or on the dev mailing list if any
questions,

Sylvestre

--
Sylvestre Ledru