[Scilab-users] SIVP & Ubuntu

Simon GARESTE simon.gareste at scilab-enterprises.com
Fri Oct 26 10:19:03 CEST 2012

Hi again,

Indeed, it seems that the right folder wasn't deleted. What is your
SCIHOME path? (write SCIHOME in scilab). Can you run an md5sum on the
archive of SIVP present in your SCIHOME/atoms/archives/sivp.. ?
Can you check in your /usr/share/scilab/contrib folder that you don't
have an sivp folder? If you have it, please run sudo apt-get remove
scilab-sivp, and ensure you don't have it anymore. Do you have other
folders in there?
You can also run
sudo apt-get remove --purge scilab scilab-cli scilab-sivp
and reinstall it after.

Simon