[Scilab-users] RE : TR : java heap space

Stéphane Bécu stephane.becu at maya-technologies.com
Mon Oct 29 16:48:18 CET 2012

I did not have the problem with Scilab 5.4.0 but with this last version my parameters modification are not taken into account when using scicos_simulate() as it used to be with previous versions.

Code example:

Context.mypar1;
Context.mypar2;

Context.mypar3;
scicos_simulate(scs_m,list(),Context,'nw');

--> this simulation gives the same result than with original parameter values.