[Scilab-users] How to manage Scilab external modules easily

Victor Rodrigues v.deoliveirarodri at lantiq.com
Wed Oct 31 17:34:59 CET 2012

Simon GARESTE <simon.gareste at ...> writes:

> Hi,
>
> Pierre isn't anymore in the Scilab team, unfortunately.
> Can you give the result of *atomsGetConfig()* ?
> of *atomsRepositoryList()*
> How did you set up your local repository exactly?

Hi Simon,

thanks for your help. The results were

-->atomsGetConfig()
 ans =

   downloadTool: "curl"

-->atomsRepositoryList()
 ans =

!file:///\\lab-mb\ATOMS  official  !

The repository server is at \\lab-mb\ATOMS and there are several clients
connected to this PC through a local network (without internet connection).
The repository structure is as follows:

\\lab-mb\ATOMS
  |-- TOOLBOXES
      |-- 32
      |   |-- windows.gz

      |-- toolbox_X
      |   |-- version
      |       |-- files
      |           |-- ...

      |-- ...

The values of sourceUrl and binaryUrl written in each description files were
prepared to work with this structure.

Best regards,
Victor.