[Scilab-users] [ANN]: Scipad-8.71

Stefan Du Rietz sdr at durietz.se
Sat Sep 1 15:52:27 CEST 2012

Hello,
after updating (Xubuntu 12.04) I still get 8.70 when starting from
Menu "Editor" in ScicosLab 4.4.1.

/usr/lib/scicoslab-gtk-4.4.1/tcl/scipadsources/changelog.txt
yet has the first 3 lines:

Francois VOGEL, 31/08/12
   * Automatic conversion to the ScicosLab environment
   * version --> 8.71-Scicoslab

Regards
Stefan