[Scilab-users] Problem with the graphics in scilab

εїз Daniela εїз .... d.a_n.ii at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 14 20:07:36 CEST 2012

Good Afternoon,
I'm engineering student, I use scilab 3 years ago but one moment to another I have problems when I run programs / codes to graph functions, when it will open the window to close the program graph.
I searched a lot of help but nobody has found the solutionlike to know whether you can help me to fix this problem.
Thank you in advance because Scilab is a program I need daily.
Attached the specifications of my computer.

Daniela Peña A.Bucaramanga, Colombia.