[Scilab-users] mgetl alternative

Carrico, Paul paul.carrico at esterline.com
Tue Sep 25 12:12:35 CEST 2012

Dear all

Is there any efficient alternative to mgetl function ?

My need is the following :
- I've a big result file in text format, with a mix of text and data
(block of data)
- after mopen, I need to "record" all the line in order to record data
only (by block through csv_textscan)
- the mgetl keyword is used but it leads to error message herebellow ..
- (stacksize('max') has been used)

... nevertheless the text_file is rather huge with more than 13 millions
of lines

csv_read function seems to be inapropriate ....

Paul
Scilab has found a critical error (EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION)
with "mgetl" function.
Save your data and restart Scilab.

<http://www.esterline.com/advancedsensors/NewsnbspnbspPressCenter/Greeti
ngs2011/tabid/2628/Default.aspx>

Le présent mail et ses pièces jointes sont confidentiels et destinés à la personne ou aux personnes visée(s) ci-dessus. Si vous avez reçu cet e-mail par erreur, veuillez contacter immédiatement l'expéditeur et effacer le message de votre système. Toute divulgation, copie ou distribution de cet e-mail est strictement interdite.

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error, please contact the sender and delete the email from your system. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this email.